Woodpeckers Bed & Breakfast - Breakfast Menu
|Large Full English Breakfast Bacon/sausages/mushrooms/tomatoes/eggs/beans/|
black pudding/hash browns/fried bread
Medium Full English Breakfast
As above but half the portions
- Eggs, Poached/Boiled/Fried/Scrambled
Scrambled eggs with pancetta served on warm crusty bread smothered with mozzarella cheese
Omelettes - 2 egg omelette with ham, cheese, onion, tomatoes and seasoning
- Kedgeree, served with crusty bread and a savoury butter
- Home-made salmon fishcakes with home made tomato sauce
- Smoked salmon & scrambled eggs
- Poached haddock with boiled eggs
- Wild mushroom and chestnut grills, served with grilled mushrooms tomatoes and cheesy scrambled eggs
- 2 Glamorgan leek & Cheese sausages, eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes & Hash browns.
Pancakes with fresh fruit, choose a topping ...
Lemon & Sugar; sweetened milk; maple syrup; golden syrup; strawberry coulis; yoghurt
Waffles - Choose from the same toppings as pancakes.
Porridge - Cooked with sugar or salt and served with cream
Gluten Free diets - Gluten free rustic rolls, served with anything on the menu
Cereals - a selection of cereals is always available.
A selection from this menu will be available every day.
Many of our ingredients are from local producers and are of the best quality we can find. Our eggs are from our own chickens and lamb and chicken are from our own fields. We grow our own potatoes and vegetables in season. Preserves are home-made or locally sourced. Bacon and sausages are from a small farm shop in nearby Sherfield English, where they produce their own pigs.